Reciped by @nanabowls
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 Cup frozen blackberries
- 5 Frozen coconut milk cubes
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1-2 Tsp activated charcoal powder
- 20g Plant-based protein powder
- Blend all the ingredients together using a top loading blender or food processor. Mix using your blender plunger until a thick and creamy consistency forms; you may need to add a little splash of cold water too.
- Pour into a bowl and top with all the trimmings. We love using fresh banana slices, almond slithers and a sprinkle of bee pollen.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!