Reciped by @Rawandfree
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 + 1/2 Cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 + 1/2 Cups frozen raspberries
- 2 Cups nut milk
- 1/2 Cup chia seeds
- 4 Tbs pure maple
- 1/2 Tsp pure vanilla essence or paste
- Place all ingredients, except chia seeds, into a large bowl. Stir a little then add the chia seeds.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set.
- A delicious breaky, snack or lunch on its own or topped with fresh berries, granola and a dollop of almond butter. Enjoy!