Reciped by @Delicia | theplantifulbrunette
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 Roasted beetroot (about 80g) make sure it has no other flavourings
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 2 Tsp (10ml) berry beauty powder
- ½ Cup (125ml) coconut milk (use the one in a carton a can!)
For the toppings
- Hemp Seeds
- Dried Rose Petals
- Place the beetroot, banana, berry beauty powder and coconut milk in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- This recipe can also be made in a blender but you may need to add more liquid.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and then top with whatever toppings you desire. The ones I used are listed above.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!