Recipes by @runningonrealfood
For the smoothie bowl
- 3 tbsp (15 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Vanilla
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen zucchini chunks
- 1/2 cup (50 g) frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- Unrefined sea salt (optional, do not use table salt)
- Add the coconut and liquid to a high-speed blend and blend on high for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until thick and creamy. To prevent it from thinning out, don’t over-mix or let run too long as the heat from the blender will melt it.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl, add your favourite toppings and enjoy with a spoon!
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!