Reciped by @veganvigilanteblog
For the smoothie bowl
- 2 Packets frozen smoothie bowl packets should contain raspberries, Acai and/or red dragonfruit for desired pink color
- 6.25 Oz heavy coconut cream
- 2 Medium frozen bananas peel and freeze overnight
- 2 Cups unsweetened almond milk
For the toppings
- 1/4 Cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 Cups fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp coconut sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup fresh strawberries optional, you may not have room
- Place all smoothie ingredients except almond milk in high speed blender.
- Add almond milk a little at a time until smoothie reaches your desired consistency. If still too thick, add a little water.
- Top with fresh fruit and coconut flakes and server immediately.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!