Reciped by @sweetly_salted_berry
3 cups of rolled oats
4 tbsp hazelnuts, finely chopped
1 tbsp flaxseed
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tbsp white dried mulberries
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 pinch cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil, dissolve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the granola ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and brown, about 10-15 minutes, rotating the baking sheet tray halfway through baking and stirring the granola with a spoon so it will cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!