Reciped by @Neva aka Elysian Soul | elysiansoul
For the smoothie bowl
- 2 Cups of strawberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 Cup coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk / regular milk)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 Frozen bananas
- 150 g Coconut yoghurt (Alpro)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
For the toppings
- Pistachios, finely chopped
- Chia seeds
- Pitaya powder
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the stalks of the strawberries and add them with a maple syrup in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil for a few seconds in the microwave and add it to the strawberries and mix everything with a spoon.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake them for 15 minutes.
- When the strawberries are cooled, add them along with the coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, the bananas and the chia seeds in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- If the texture is too runny, simply add another banana.
- Top your smoothie bowl with the toppings that you like: I added raspberries, blueberries, pitaya powder, chopped pistachios and chia seeds.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!