Reciped by bakerita.com
- 1½ Bananas peeled and frozen
- ½ Cup frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup frozen blueberries
- 1(100g) Packet frozen unsweetened acai blend
- 2 Heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ Cup milk of choice I used almond
- Toppingssuch as berries, granola, and peanut butter
- In a high-powered blender, combine the bananas, berries, acai berry packet, peanut butter, and milk of choice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, granola, and a drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy immediately.
TTry this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!