Recipe by Demeter / Beaming Baker
- 2 Medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1 Cup frozen cranberries
- ¼-½ Cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon each: chia seeds, shredded coconut, nuts, cranberries
- Place bananas and ½ cup almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as need. Add cranberries and blend for about a minute.
- Add in the last ½ cup of almond milk, blending until smooth. I like to scrape down the sides periodically to help the blender along.
- Add coconut, blending until well incorporated. Blend extra if you want the coconut pieces to be less noticeable in the smoothie bowl.
- Pour evenly into two bowls. Optional: top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!