Recipe by Tropicallylina.com
- 1 Can coconut milk (chilled for 10 mins)
- 1 Tbsp of coconut cream
- 1 Cup meat of a young coconut
- 1/2 Tsp. peppermint oil or fresh mint leaves
- Blue & green spirulina for color
- Raw vegan chocolate bar of choice, shredded
Blend away in the blender until nice n' creamy, then pour it in an ice cube tray. Freeze overnight or 6 hours, pop the cubes in your blender, blend away, scoop, and shred some raw vegan chocolate of your choice fold in well! Enjoy & Stay fresh!
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!