Reciped by @floraandvino
For the smoothie bowl
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Cup coconut water
- 2 Cups mixed berries, frozen
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- 1/4 Cup coconut, shredded or grated
For the toppings
- Fresh berries
- Dried coconut
- Granola clusters
- Cut coconut with a saw to create two bowls. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into the coconut bowls and add your favorite toppings.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!