Reciped by @Tieghan | Half Baked Harvest
- 2 Tablespoons frozen Acai Berry Packs OR 4 Acai Berry Powder*
- 1 Cup coconut milk or your favorite milk
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen berries I used blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1/4 Cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 Cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 2 Soft medjool dates pitted
- Sliced mango granola, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, berries, edible flowers and cashew butter, for toppings
- Run the frozen acai berry packs under hot water and then squeeze them out into a blender.
- To the blender, add the coconut milk, berries, cherries, pineapple, mango and dates. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl or in my case, a cracked coconut.
- Top with your desired toppings. I went with buckwheat granola (recipe below), sliced mango, berries, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, a drizzle of vanilla cashew butter and a cherry.
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!