Recipe by rachnas-kitchen.com
- 2 table spoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 tea-spoon of Spirulina powder
- 2 tea spoons of maple syrup
- 100 ml mineral or filtered water
- A few redcurrants
- A few raspberries
- 2 apricots chopped
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 fig
Soak chia seeds in water overnight. Next day you will get swelled chia lump ready to use.
Add Spirulina powder and maple syrup in chia seeds. Combine it till Spirulina powder is dissolved. Colour of pudding would depend on the quantity of spirulina added.
In coconut shells or bowls, divide chia pudding into two equal portions. Add toppings as you like. Serve
Try this recipe in our Cocoboo bowl, you can buy it here!