Perfect for babies, people with psoriasis, eczema, sensitive skin, and the environmentally conscious. Product grows in Nepal.
Why Organic Soap Nuts so fantastic?
- Very easy to use and reusable.
- Organic Soap Nuts are a natural substitute to traditional laundry detergents and soap.
- Hypo-allergenic, Nut allergy free and Eco-friendly. Perfect for those with allergies or sensitive skin.
- You can save more money compared to conventional washing powders, they can save you a great deal over the course of a year.
- 100% chemical free, and fully compostable.
- Organic Soap Nuts remove the need for fabric softeners because they leave clothes feeling soft and fresh.
- Organic Soap Nuts can be used in many areas of the house. You can use it as a laundry soap, dish soap, shampoo, household cleaner and bug repellent.
- We do not test on animals.
- Good for babies and children because it is Hypo-allergenic yet very effective.
- Since it is organic it reduces pollution.
- Pesticide-free, no fertilizers or any chemical used. We guarantee a 100% natural organic products are used in your house.
- Nothing is more important when it comes to your health and the health of your family. Traditional soaps and detergents contain harmful chemicals that can cause problems in the future.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE SOAP NUTS
1. Put 4-6 soap nuts in the wash bag and place in washer.- Wash as usual with cold, warm or hot water.
2. After washing, remove bag and dry. - Soap nuts may be re-used many times, up to 10 times, until the shells start to become soft and grey, and then they should be composted.
For making dish soap:
1. Boil 12 soap nuts in 2 cups of water for about 10 minutes.
2. Add a few drops of lemon essential oil will provide a fresh, pleasant scent, though it’s optional.
For making shampoo:
1. Put 5 soap nuts in the small fabric bag and place it into 2 cups of boiling water.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. -
3. Add one cup of water, and 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
4. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes, then turn off the stove.
5. Squeeze out the bag until it begins to produce a foamy liquid.
6. Rinse with cool water and squeeze it into the pan again.
7. To use, massage a small amount into your hair for 5 minutes and rinse well. You can also use this shampoo for a liquid body wash or face wash.
For making household cleaner:
1. Boil 15 soap nuts in 4 cups purified or distilled water.
2. Cover it and allow it to simmer for about 1 to 2 hours.
3. Let it completely cool, then strain out the soap nuts with a strainer. Now, the liquid that remains is a soap nut concentrate, which can be used as a chemical-free household cleaner.
4. To use, simply mix 1 cup of the soap nut concentrate with 2 tablespoons distilled water and 2 tablespoons of white vinegar in a BPA-free spray bottle.
For making bug repellent:
1. Boil 12 soap nuts in 2 cups of water in about 10 minutes.
2. Adding a few drops of lavender or tea tree oil for extra bug-fighting power.
Currently ship to US addresses ONLY.