- ✅ Cocoboo soapberries are handpicked and sun-dried. It produces a soap called saponin, which operates as a natural surfactant. Product of Nepal.
- ✅ Soap nuts are 100% chemical-free and hypoallergenic which is ideal to use for babies and those who have psoriasis, eczema, and other skin allergies.
- ✅ These soap nuts are allergy-free, natural, biodegradable, renewable, and antimicrobial. Safe and gentle for those who have sensitive skin.
- ✅ Soapberries are palm oil-free, Eco- friendly, and vegan. A multi-purpose household cleaning solution that actually works from body, face, laundry, and dishes.
- ✅ Use only 2 soap nuts when washing with hot water and up to 4 nuts when washing for cold water. Reusable up to 6 times.
1. Who is Cocoboo?
We are a new, Eco-friendly company who is constantly trying to improve and provide more value to our customers. Our mission is reconnecting people with nature, inspiring a cleaner world with less plastic. We feature beautiful handmade crafts from local artisans in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand that is eco-friendly, sustainable, renewable, reusable, organic, made from love, and 100% natural fibers like seagrass, bamboo, water hyacinth. We also, produce USDA-certified organic soap nuts from the mountains of the Himalayas.
2. Story of Soapberries
For thousands of years, soap nuts have been used in many parts of Southeast Asia as a chemical-free way to wash clothes, dishes, and body and face. Soapberries (also called soap nuts) are berry-like fruit that grows on the Sapindus Mukorrosi tree, native to India and the Himalayas. These berries produce a soap called saponin, which operates as a natural surfactant.
These are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough for sensitive skin, as well as baby clothing. They are 100% natural and biodegradable. Use it as laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid, and more. Washing with hot water, use 2 soap nuts and when washing with cold water, use up to 4 nuts. Reusable up to 6 times.
3. Features & Benefits
- Natural - Organic and chemical-free.
- Hypoallergenic - Non-toxic, no skin and respiratory irritation.
- Gentle - Mild in nature that won't damage your skin and clothing.
- Multi-purpose - Use as detergent, dishwashing liquid, and more.
- Non-Polluting - Safe for greywater systems and biodegradable.
- Only buy from Cocoboo Store, to ensure 100% authentic product and highest quality.
“SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We stand behind the quality of our soapberries, we are confident you will love it, or we’ll fix it.